Attorney in Washington, DC
Legal Malpractice ◊ Abusive Tax Shelters ◊ Avandia, Diabetes Drug Causing Heart Damage ◊ False Claims Act/Whistleblower/Qui Tam ◊ Commercial Disputes ◊ Personal Injury
When you have an unresolved legal matter, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your legal rights. Whether you are involved in a commercial dispute, have been the victim of foreclosure rescue fraud, have suffered a personal injury, have been the victim of medical malpractice, or have incurred financial loss because of the careless act of legal counsel, you want an attorney who has successfully helped others in situations similar to yours.
From offices in Washington, DC, attorney John S. Lopatto III represents individuals throughout the metropolitan Washington, DC area. An experienced and effective trial lawyer, attorney Lopatto has successfully argued cases before the United States Courts of Appeals, as well as state courts in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. With a commitment to a high level of personal service and attention, he works directly with all clients at all stages of a civil suit. Contact his offices or call him at 202-861-5800 for a free initial consultation.
Whistleblower Dodd-Frank Act
Report Violations of the Securities Laws by Public Companies or Broker-Dealers and Collect an Award from the SEC Whistleblower Fund
Act Anonymously Through This Law Firm
The Firm's Practice
The Lopatto law firm represents individuals and businesses as plaintiffs in civil litigation, handling cases involving
- Commercial disputes . Attorney Lopatto represents individuals and businesses that have suffered losses due to breach of contract, fraud or misrepresentation, oil and gas disputes, and unfair competition, including tortious interference with a business relationship as well as business defamation.
- Personal injury . The firm represents individuals who have been injured by the negligent acts of others, including people hurt in motor vehicle accidents, slips and falls, and workplace or construction site accidents.
- Medical malpractice . Attorney Lopatto protects the rights of people injured as a result of medical negligence, including surgical errors, failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, prescription error and emergency room negligence.
- Foreclosure rescue fraud . The firm handles claims involving allegations of misrepresentation or fraud by persons or entities promising relief from foreclosure proceedings.
- Legal malpractice . Attorney Lopatto represents individuals and businesses that have suffered financial loss because of the careless or negligent acts of legal counsel, specifically in cases involving personal injury and business disputes/commercial transactions .
- Abusive tax shelters . If a CPA or Bank put you into a Tax Shelter that was rejected by the IRS, and subjected you or your company to penalties and interest, you may have a cause of action. I have the experience and access to expert witnesses to bring this cause of action against the CPA or Bank, and recover your losses.
To set up a free initial consultation to discuss your potential legal malpractice claim, contact attorney Lopatto or call his office at 202-861-5800. No case is too small or too large.